- Regional Mexican
- Blue collar male, married, three kids, $50k a year, soccer, religion, culturally attached to Mexico, lives in East Austin
- 18 – 49
- Male 58.3% | Female 41.7%
- Low to middle
- High school degree or GED
- La Z is 100% in Spanish with live and local programming which reflects the culture, personal values, entertainment and music choices of its listeners.
- The station plays a combination of Banda, Norteño, Cumbia, Tierra Caliente, Ranchero, and Corrido music.
- Winner of the National Association of Broadcasters Marconi Award for Spanish Station of the Year in 2014 and the Monitor Latino Award for the Best Regional Mexican Station in a Medium Market in 2016.