- Spanish Contemporary
- This audience is fully bi-lingual, but prefers to speak in Spanish
- 18 – 34
- Male 51.2% | Female 48.8%
- Low to middle
- High school degree or GED
- Austin’s only contemporary Spanish-language station playing a combination of Bachata, Reggaeton, and Spanish Pop music genres of today and the last 15 years.
- Won the Austin Chronicle’s Best of Austin Spanish Station in 2015, 2016, and 2018.
- Presented primarily in Spanish with local personalities, LATINO 102.7 sets the trend for Austin’s vibrant, hip, outgoing and ever-growing bilingual population.
- Latino Adults 18+ spend over $1 Billion in retail sales in the Austin Metro Area.