Website Waterloo Media
Media company made up of music loving, experienced marketing pros who want to help you reach customers in engaging ways.
- Someone who knows what it takes to create great radio and can work weekends
- Always updated on current events
- A radio enthusiast who knows how to produce high quality radio shows
- Affable and calm under pressure
- Dependable with stellar attention to detail
Our teams have earned a valued reputation by setting high standards for excellence while creating a fun, exciting and innovative workplace, where every individual is part of the team.
Waterloo Media is a cluster of eight radio stations in Austin, TX. KLBJ-AM (590), KLBJ-FM (93.7), KGSR (93.3), ACL Radio (97.1), KROX (101.5), KBPA (103.5), KLZT (107.1), and Latino 102.7.
Austin’s 24-hour news station, Newsradio KLBJ-AM, has an immediate opening for a couple of part time Producers who have a passion for the news/talk format and a strong ability to create great radio. Shifts are primarily on the weekend, but may also include fill-in duties for some weekday and holiday shifts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating the main control board while producing both live and network programming
- Follow and enforces FCC regulations, station and company polices, including implementing station’s/state’s EAS procedures
- Maintains and builds a positive and cooperative attitude within the station
- Hours may include night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Other duties assigned as needed
Qualified Candidates Require:
- Two years’ experience working for a commercial radio station
- Experience with operating audio console board, digital automation equipment, and remote broadcasting equipment
- Experience in creating station imaging
- Command of audio editing software
- Availability to work on weekdays and holidays as needed
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance
- College degree, Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org