Website Waterloo Media
Waterloo Media is seeking a Digital Ad Ops Specialist to support the sale and delivery of our online advertising products.
Waterloo Media is seeking a Digital Ad Ops Specialist to support the sale and delivery of our online advertising products. Candidates should be well-organized, detail oriented, and systematic with the ability to communicate effectively across departments to help deliver campaigns accurately and on-time.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect proposal data and set up digital campaigns including assigning to-dos, deadlines and responsible parties (through Basecamp).
- Facilitate creative direction from account executives and marketing directors for digital campaigns.
- Input digital campaign information and traffic orders across multiple platforms.
- Manage social media inventory across 8 radio station brands and multiple on-air personalities.
- Schedule and update social media calendars based on incoming sales.
- Traffic and boost paid social media campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize active paid social media campaigns.
- Recap and report digital campaign performance to Account Executives and Marketing Directors.
- Use analytic tools to measure and report campaign progress including Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Record keeping of digital campaign performance.
- Undertake research and special projects at the direction of the Digital Sales Manager and Ad Ops Manager.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Radio/TV/Film or Digital Media preferred. High school diploma required.
- Prefer one to three years of formal digital media experience.
- Basecamp experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in clerical or administrative functions.
- Superior communication, questioning, listening skills.
- Ability to anticipate next steps, identify problems and provide solutions.
- Strong team player.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Candidates must work well independently and within a team environment as well.
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance required.
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year